We appreciate the community concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and public spaces, so we have proactively taken steps to ensure our customers’ well-being is of the highest priority. This includes:
- The positioning of hand sanitisers throughout the centre for customer use;
- Signage reminding people to wash their hands regularly; and
- We have also implemented additional cleaning services of the facilities, regular touch points and high traffic areas throughout the shopping centre.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your ongoing support of Australia Fair Metro and our retailers.
Update Nail & Beauty Salons
We are excited that our Nail and Beauty salons are open as per the Queensland Government with up to 20 customers allowed with 4 square metres per customer.
The following Nail & Beauty salons will be open with strict COVID-safe plans in place:
- Palm Nails – For bookings call or text 0456 666 000.
- UPA Hair & Beauty – For bookings call 5561 3102 or book online here.
Our cafes & restaurants can allow up to 20 diners at once as per the Queensland Government restrictions with 4 square metres per customer.
Please check with your favourite cafe or restaurant to find out their options.